Facilities @ D’Leedon

D'Leedon Condo Facilities
D’Leedon has probably the most artistic landscaping & communal areas seen in a condo. The residential towers sit on only 22% of the site; the remaining 78% of the grounds of D’Leedon are organized into terraced plateaus that maximize space for communal facilities.


. Spa Pavilions
. Fitness Areas
. Tennis Courts
. Multi-Purpose Court
. Play Areas
. BBQ Areas
. Basketball Court
. Mini Race Track
. Restaurant & Retail Outlets
. Clubhouses
. Children’s Wet Play Area & Pool
. Lap Pool
. Gym Pool
. Gymnasium (facing Gym Pool)
. Events Courts
. Jacuzzis
. Party Houses
. Covered Walkway to Side Gate to MRT
. Jogging Track

(Click on image to enlarge)
D'Leedon Site & Facilities Plan



Leedon Green Launch at Leedon Heights

D’Leedon, given its huge land size, has probably the most number of facilities of any condominium in the neighbourhood. It dwarfs that of the upcoming Leedon Green, a new project just across Leedon Heights road, that in itself is already not an inconsiderable size.

In fact Leedon Green is already one of the largest freehold sites to come on the market in recent years. And it is well-known that freehold sites are generally smaller than leasehold sites.

Given its nice rectangular land parcel, and its size, the landscape consultant has created some really lovely grounds here, with lots of facilities set amidst the lush greenery. Leedon Green also stands out for its floor plan layouts, which echo those of Leedon Residence beside it. This project is being developed by a collaboration of MCL Land and Yanlord Group.

Leedon Green held its first VIP Preview on 4 January 2020.


Lentoria Condo Showflat . Launching in 4th Quarter of 2023

Lentoria Residences is a new upcoming condominium in the Lentor Hills, far from the location of D’Leedon. However it enjoys as close a proximity to an MRT station as D’Leedon.

The Lentoria condo is about 6 minutes walk from Lentor MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line. This line actually joins the Circle Line at Caldecott station, that goes down the D’Leedon.

A consortium of two brand name companies, namely TID Hong Leong Group and Mitsui Fudosan, are developing the Lentoria residences. Both developers have a strong track record for building quality homes in Singapore, ranging from high end ones, to mass market condominiums.

The Lentoria condo showflat is likely to launch for viewing appointments around the last quarter of 2023, or at the latest possibly the first quarter of 2024. The floor plans and ebrochure will likely be available around then too, but the prices have not been finalised yet.

One of the biggest attractions of the Lentoria residences, will be the unblocked views over the landed estates to the west of the site. Units on that side may well enjoy views of Peirce Reservoir and Park, including to the waters of the Central Catchment area.

Comments are closed.

Posts Protect Plugin by http://blog.muffs.ru